Drop Gecko Review: Does It Actually Work For Dropshipping?
Hey there! Thank you for taking a look at my Drop Gecko review. This is a new e-commerce store building application for dropshipping. My name is Gary MacFadden, and I write the posts for the Internet Marketing Reviews site. I really hope this Drop Gecko review serves you well.
I’m gonna be revealing the pros and cons of this new software by Cindy Donovan right alongside you. There are a number of e-commerce store builders out there, and in fact, Cindy and her team have been responsible for another popular store: Shop-A-Bot. So they obviously know something about software for the e-commerce market. Cindy has demonstrated this software for a number of us through Covert Commissions, and I’ve had a chance to form my opinion about Drop Gecko for dropshipping.
Of course, as with most software programs on the market today, Drop Gecko has its negatives, as well as its positives. We’ll certainly get to those in just a moment.
But just to be clear, should you go ahead and order Drop Gecko through my link right now, you’ll get your hands on my awesome bonus, which I have constructed to give you all the information you need to make your experience with Drop Gecko as positive as possible.
Fair enough? ;>)
Let’s get on with the Drop Gecko review…
Drop Gecko Review: What Is It and What Does It Do?
Drop Gecko is a cloud-based, hosted e-commerce store builder that will work for you no matter what type of operating system or computing platform you use.
This technology was actually programmed to allow you to get a great looking e-commerce store up and running quickly. It works by pulling in multiple products from a large product database so you can build a customized store with just the products you want quickly.
This really seems like something that can help would be e-commerce store owners quite a bit.
If you’re not quite grasping what I’m saying (written words will only get you so far), you can certainly click this link and watch the demo video on YouTube. Or, watch it in the window below…It’ll serve you well. I usually do my own software demo videos, but this Drop Gecko review demo was so well done I figured I’d just include it in my review. Enjoy!
Okay, I’ll go ahead and give you my own thoughts on this software. At the end of the day, you came here for a no-nonsense Drop Gecko review, and that’s what I intend to give you. Let’s get started…
Drop Gecko: Is It Any Good?
As I mentioned earlier, I’ve only gotten a chance to give this software a quick test drive. As such, I don’t have tons of experience with it. According to Cindy and her team, however, Drop Gecko is capable of leading a newbie through building a complete e-commerce store in under two hours. Pretty exciting stuff!
When it comes to user-friendliness, I would say that it gets a 9 out of 10 rating. It’s clear that the Drop Gecko software has been designed with the newbie in mind, and every effort has been made to make building a store quick and easy. You’ll still need to come up with the niche you want to work in, but there are plenty of ideas contained in my bonus of the Ultimate Dropshipping Library to get you started with the right niche (see below).
Let’s Talk About Drop Gecko Features.
Buckle up! There are a lot of features to cover in the Drop Gecko review package:
- Import Hot Selling Products —With the front end Drop Gecko product you can insert up to 500 products using the easy import function to instantly insert proven hot sellers from Aliexpress onto your store. The Pro upgrade (OTO1) lets you insert even more products.
- Your Choice Of Design— You can choose from one of five built-in designs and then countless options for your header/store design. Pro members will get an additional five store designs to choose from and discounts on any additional marketplace designs they want to purchase.
- Use Your Own Domain Name —Your Drop Gecko store will be fully hosted, and comes with a subdomain of your choice; however, if you want to use your own domain it’s easy to set up and activate.
- Your Own Blog— Each Drop Gecko store comes with an installed blog that’s alrady SEO optimised and easy to use for building traffic, as well as your authority as a product provider in your chosen niche.
- Create ANY Product Type —Dropshipping is just the beginning…you can insert affiliate products or even sell digital download products. Everything is easily controlled in your Drop Gecko administrative dashboard.
- Margin Manager —Select the price margin you want to insert on top of the wholesale prices (either dollar amount or percentage); your profit margin will be automatically set as you import your products.
- Retargeting Ready —Easily insert your retargeting pixel to ensure you get your sales offer in front of your audiences at the lowest cost possible.
- Sales Boosters— Real-time countdown timers, cart expiry timers, and other built-in sales boosters will really increase your sales. The front-end Drop Gecko product provides three sales boosters; with the Pro version you’ll unlock the entire library of 15-plus sales boosters.
- Browser Extension —Get notified when you make a sale (via Drop Gecko’s email system) and then use the 1-click order fulfillment button to place the order with the wholesaler & forward all customer shipping details. It doesn’t get much easier!
- Connect Payment Gateway —The front-end offer level lets you take payments by connecting your Paypal account; the Pro level (OTO1) unlocks Stripe, Braintree, 2CO and more.
- Shipping Methods— You select how you want to offer delivery, either free (at your expense), paid or however you like. Pro members can also connect with Shippo and let users pickup at designated locations.
- 1 Click Checkout And Upsells —Drop Gecko will offer a smooth buying experience for your customers who will never leave your site. Their purchases will be made on your site, and then they will be directed to your Paypal account (or other payment method if you select the Pro level (OTO1).
Are Any Tutorials Included?
There certainly are. They’re quite helpful, too. The results you experience with the Drop Gecko software should be magnified when you combine these tutorials with my custom bonus. If you watched the demo video above, you know that Donovan’s team has put together a quality product.
Before we get to the bonus package I’ve put together, let’s talk about the price of Drop Gecko, as well as all the upgrades (OTOs) that are for sale today. After that, we’ll go ahead and move into good and bad points… and finally, I’ll cover my bonus offer.
What Will Drop Gecko Cost Me?
As I’m writing this review, you can pick up Drop Gecko for only less than $30 investment; for the early birds on Wednesday morning (September 19, 2018) the price will briefly be even less! For such a well-designed e-commerce store builder package, this is an incredibly low investment!
This price will very likely be rising, however. If it’s still this cheap when you’re reading this, it’s probably a good idea for you to pick it up now. But I can’t say that picking it up at a higher price in the future would be a bad move. It may, in fact, be very smart. But again, if you’re still able to get it for the extremely reasonable launch price of under $30, I would scoop this software up right now!
Let’s Talk About Upgrades:
Yes, there are four OTO’s. These consist of integration with Google Marketplace and Facebook Marketplace, plus some additional marketing booster tools for 19.97; Gecko Mail, a targeted e-mail newsletter for your customers at $27/month; Drop Gecko Agency, with which you can create and flip 10 new Drop Gecko stores each month at a one-time price of $97; and a Drop Gecko Resellers package at $297.00 one time cost!
These are “value-added” upsells, bringing additional power to the front-end product (especially OTO1). But I seriously doubt that you’ll need ANY of them in order for Drop Gecko to give you some good results right “out of the box.”
Drop Gecko… Will It Really Work?
Straight up. Can you really expect Drop Gecko to make you money in the dropshipping marketplace? In all reality… it really depends on you. Based on my own limited experience with this software, I can tell you that it seems pretty darn great. It’s one of the smoothest store building softwares I’ve seen.
Dropshipping, as compared to a traditional e-commerce store or Amazon store, allows you to get started without the need to manage an inventory and the fulfillment of orders, saving you the time and the capital investment in renting a warehouse, ordering and stockpiling a minimum quantity of goods, and managing logistics.
But you still need to treat this as a business…it’s not just push-button profits. As you’ll learn in the Ultimate Dropshipping Library bonus I’m offering, you need to follow proven patterns in setting up your dropshipping business, such as:
- Purchase from suppliers with good ratings;
- Get samples before you commit to carrying items in your e-commerce store;
- Expect a language barrier when dealing with suppliers;
- Keep a careful eye on branding, and what’s going in the package to your customers.
None of those challenges are insurmountable…they’re just factors you need to take into consideration as you set up you profitable e-commerce store.
Drop Gecko Review—The Good:
- Nicely Crafted User Interface
- Easy menu items for building store functions
- Rock-bottom pricing for the front-end Drop Gecko product!
Drop Gecko Review—The Bad
- Assumes a lot of knowledge about drop-shipping
- No others I can think of…a well-designed e-commerce store builder
Your success with Drop Gecko won’t likely be hindered at all by a lack of knowledge about dropshipping, because you’re also going to have access to my bonus package when you order Drop Gecko through my link today. Here it is…
Bonus: The Ultimate Dropshipping Library
If it isn’t in this resource library about drop-shipping, it hasn’t been written. Hundreds of pages about setting up your store, choosing the best products, maximizing profits, and much more! If you’re a newbie, or even if you’ve been around the dropshipping world in the past, you’re going to learn a lot in the Ultimate Dropshipping Library!
If you decide to purchase through this Drop Gecko Review through my link, just send a text copy or screen shot of your JVZoo receipt to me at [email protected] and I’ll rush the Ultimate Dropshipping Library to you.
The Bottom Line…
The bottom line is this…Drop Gecko really does seem to be a heck of a piece of software at a heck of a price. I encourage you to go ahead and purchase it from the official site today. If you’ve been wanting to create an online e-commerce store, you don’t want to miss out on this incredible launch price of under $30 for the front-end package of Drop Gecko!
My hope is that this Drop Gecko review has served you well. Remember, lots of marketing wannabes invest in software and plugins, and yet never do much with the stuff. Hardly anyone takes a piece of software and uses the software full on. I hope that you’re someone who is actually going to take action on this.
Grab Drop Gecko by clicking here now and enjoy my special bonus. It’s a fantastic decision you’re making today!
Go get ’em!
– Gary MacFadden
PS: If you’re interested in other avenues of online ecommerce, check out my past review of the NinjaShoppe program.